Skip to content
Drywall Pro X Installation
Watch Install Video
This vent is best installed at the drywall phase.
*This installation method is advanced, and will require a Pro.
1. Slide to remove tray. Mount body in ceiling cavity. Use screws to fasten as needed.
2. Measure base of ventilation fan to check if adjustments need to be made to Drywall Pro X opening.
3. Measure body. If adjustment is necessary, cut along perforated edges according to sizes in step 2.
*OPTIONAL* Some flanges can obstruct tabs when sliding cover plate.
To test - slide in cover plate (step #8). If fan flange is obstructing the tabs, remove fan and cut flanges.
4. Peal and stick provided cork strips along the edges of the opening. *Depending on opening size, you may need to cut the length of the strips.
5. Insert and fasten fan with screws. *Cork strips should be sandwiched between the fan and body piece.
6. Use mud to cover flange surface. Wait to dry. Sand the mud. Repeat as needed.
7. Paint inside of the body and plate to match ceiling colour. *Do not paint fan.
8. Insert and slide cover plate in place. *Use hole on the side of the plate as a guide.
if you require additional assistance.